Advanced Development Division
Job Title: Machine Learning Research Engineer
Job ID: Sypron-AD-SL-J000131-2016
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: Advanced Development Division at Sypron Solutions is seeking a talented software engineer to design and build applications and services related to predictive maintenance. Successful candidates will work as part of a team on designing, implementing, and verifying novel machine learning algorithms for predictive maintenance of service robots.
- Explore applied research ideas and formulate and execute R&D projects in predictive maintenance of robotic systems
- Conduct critical survey about state-of-the-art machine learning approaches applied to predictive maintenance
- Research, design, and develop novel algorithms
- Gather and determine requirements for new features in Sypron systems.
- Develop and document intellectual property.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning and deep learning algorithm development
- Strong C/C++, Python, and MATLAB coding skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and technical writing skills
Education: BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Engineering plus at least 2 years of progressive experience in a similar position.
Deadline: Monday, September 30, 2016 at 11:59pm
Enthusiastic individuals interested in applying for this position are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JOB_ID and JOB_TITLE in the subject line. Sypron Solutions offers competitive salaries and healthy positive working environment where all employees feel valued and respected. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.